Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Egg donation and Suragacy

I am so proud to learn that one of my beautiful friends from college has gotten into the selfless act of egg donation. She goes to an agency that does egg donation and Suragacy. She has gracefully offered to talk to anyone who would need more information on the topic and has a lot of contacts in the agency all over the country. Her egg donation has allowed couples to conceive through IVF if their specific issue is indentified.

If anyone would like to contact her to get information or even just to talk, she would be happy to discuss anything about the process with you:) Just shoot me an email and I will contact her for you.

Say a little prayer for her.... she is about to do an egg transfer in another state... we want NO OVULATION... until the eggs are retreived!

So proud of you girl!

2 comments:

Egg Donors said...

Great Post.....

I found your site on stumbleupon and read a few of your other posts. Keep up the good work. I just added your RSS feed to my Google News Reader. Looking forward to reading more from you down the road!

Thanks for sharing....

IVF Clinic India said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!