Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Sending out love and prayers

I was saddened to hear another one of our blog followers has lost her first baby, she is not ready to discuss it yet, since it is too recent. I am so sorry for your loss and want you to know please take the time you need to grieve. You are very loved and surrounded. Take all the time you need, when you are ready, I am here.

It is hard for people who have not lost a baby during pregnancy to understand the feeling that surrounds it as well as the people that surround you. There is never the perfect thing to say or do. Just make sure they know you love them and are there for them whenever they need you. After my second miscarriage, I began to notice how "taboo" people considered a pregnancy loss. To me, that was ridiculous. It implies that it should be secretive or almost guilty. Obviously, none of that is true, but it is a very difficult thing to figure out in your head. Everyone does it differently.

Please know my dear friend that I love you very much and are here when you are ready and I hate that you are going through this. I would not wish it upon even a sworn enemy. I love you.

No comments: