Friday, January 9, 2009

Going back to the doc today.

Hi girls. I am feeling much better and am very hopeful that I will not need another hit of the meds or surgery. I feel strong that surgery is out because the pain has decreased which I assume means the baby is getting smaller. It feels very werid and almost wrong to try and "shrink" the baby away.... granted I know a baby cannot live in a tube... but it still feels uneasy to me. I am thankful I did not see the heartbeat or anything like that in my 3 ultrasounds this go round. To be honest... I am having trouble making sense of this. You know how you are holding a balloon and it just slips out of your hands and goes up to the sky and heavens... well, that is what I would compare this too. Except, I barely even held the balloon....

But we will see what today brings.

On another note I would like to extend condolences to one of our followers who recently suffered another miscarriage. I love you girl. Let me know if you want me to post the story on here, if not, prayers coming your way and I am so sorry for your loss.

1 comment:

Randy and Janna said...

I'm so sorry to hear what you are going through. I pray you physically heal soon, but I know the mental healing will take time. You are in my thoughts.