Sunday, January 4, 2009

Massive Blog Blackout!

I apologize for the amount of time that has past since the last post, my husband was on vacation and then in the hospital for panchreatis. All is well now, just getting back on line!! I will have more info to post soon!

Love and babydust to all:)

PS... congrats to one of my followers that recetnly became pregnant after a long wait!!! Once she is telling everyone I will get her on here.... but for now loads of sticky vibes and prayers headed her way until she gets through the first trimester!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I congratulate, what excellent message.

Anonymous said...

Rather valuable message

Anonymous said...

You recollect 18 more century

Anonymous said...

Sometimes there are things and is worse


I can suggest to visit to you a site, with an information large quantity on a theme interesting you. Hot Health