Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Its been a while, but I need to update for prayers

My dear friend Trudie is an amazing mother that I have had the pleasure of knowing for over 4 years now. She has 4 boys and 1 girls and was amazed to find out she was expecting again, she had a few scares in the beginning, but everything was fine. She went yesterday for her gender scan and discovered that her little boy had died a few days prior. She is being induced today to deliver Hudson Zachary and they will make plans from there. Trudie lives across the globe in Australia, so if you can spare some prayers for her, I would greatly appreciate it. And those of you who have been in similar situations, please let me know if she can contact you. God Bless you Trudie. Praying so hard for you sweetheart.

1 comment:

free font said...

hi there, warm greeting for your family.