Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Creation of this site.


My hope is that this blog will help women suffering through infertility and miscarriage and have a place for them to feel supported and not so alone. Nothing is off the table as far as discussions or questions.

Please feel free to email me also if you want to talk privately.

Welcome! Please feel free to stop by and say hello or introduce yourself.

About me: My husband Preston and I have been married for 7 years and have suffered with unexplained infertility for 4 1/2 years with 2 misscarriages in the missle in 2002 @ 8 weeks and in 2004 @ 11 weeks. We successfully got and stayed pregnant with the help of lots of medical interventions and the amazing doctors at Ohio Reproductive Medicine. We then conceived naturally less then 5 months after our first child Kaiya was born. Cassie, our second child was born with no problems. We then conceived again in May of 2008 but then lost our third baby in July 2008.



We feel our children are miracles as is every child and I always say that childrens are proof God exists.

No comments: